Search Function

A place for general discussion

Re: Search Function

Postby Icefever » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Sorry Robert...Image

I don't often go through the board index....I hit active, or new posts...now I do know where it is... ;)
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
User avatar
Icefever
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
Location: Kingdom of Mercia

Re: Search Function

Postby Easydrinker » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:42 am

Don't feel the need to apologise mate!
I also usually only hit the "View new posts" tab.
It can be surprising,the amount of stuff that I seem to miss though,until I trawl through the whole board.

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

User Menu

Login Form

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 72 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest