Page 1 of 2

Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:44 pm
by Robbo12
For anyone who is interested I've found this on eBay item number 302949305367.

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:05 pm
by gaza the instructor
I have no idear what these items are....
This is a load of B*&&*%$?
Why is he asking £400 if he has no idear.

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:21 pm
by Easydrinker
Gaza, take yer meds and get back into bed. ;D
I see this as a possible sweet deal for someone in the West Country.
The sellers incalcitrant views on shipping are the only things waving my flags here.

Robert.

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:38 am
by Mash
£50 each + t500? Is how I would price it.

That could be a good deal. That said anyone who has 200 liters of fermentation has definitely run the t500 a few times.

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:47 am
by Robbo12
In the details it says got it in a house clearance but a bargain for someone me thinks.

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:14 pm
by gaza the instructor
A brand new T500 is less than £400 ?

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:21 pm
by gaza the instructor
Ed am waiting patiently for nursey, she has my
sedative and butt plug. ::)

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:24 pm
by Easydrinker
Dude,leave your sex life off the forum. ;D

Robert.

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:22 am
by Klunk
I saw this yesterday when looking for ideas on how to improve my current fermenting set up (Plastic Vessels, heaters and jackets) and thought...
.
.
.
.
.
.
*strokes beard* ::)

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:32 pm
by Mash
'tis a long way down south...

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:24 pm
by gaza the instructor
Yes and we are all happy down 'ere.

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:38 pm
by Easydrinker
Spoiler alert!
There is further South than Surrey. ;
OK, maybe a bit West as well. :D

Robert.

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:29 am
by Mash
... And then down a bit more :lol:

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:44 am
by gaza the instructor
If you go much further down than Surrey, you get wet feet. ;D

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:13 pm
by hampk
Has West Sussex succumbed to rising sea levels then?