Heads, tails needed if the first run is a T500 reflux?
18 posts
• Page 2 of 2 • 1, 2
Re: Heads, tails needed if the first run is a T500 reflux?
gaza the instructor wrote:I have a T500 and the copperware. It is an awesome
piece of mass produced kit.I must have over 200 runs
under my belt. I do all stripping runs with the
copper on.Spirit runs Vodka and the like on the Reflux
the rest in copper. Gin all made in my AS.
H12rpo sorry to tell you but yes the T500 does produce
heads and tails.
Please dont take this as a guide.
I have 25ltrs ( 3 Kale washes } at 38% ABV. So I should
harvest 8.5 ltrs at 04%
200ml Jars or until that horrid smell smell gone.maybe 2 or3
1000 ml Jars to the end so 8 or 9.
smell and taste the next day mate.
jars one and two def heads and the last full and part tails.
gaza, please edit the above bit I highlighted.
It is no guide it is gobbledygook.
Maybe in the morning, after some coffee?
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: Heads, tails needed if the first run is a T500 reflux?
coffee is a weakness >:D
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Heads, tails needed if the first run is a T500 reflux?
No, coffee is a strength.
Ask some of the people that I have drunk under the table with it, they were climbing the walls and shaking all over!
However you managed it, thank you.
Your edited post now makes sense, and won't confuse a newbie.
Robert.
Ask some of the people that I have drunk under the table with it, they were climbing the walls and shaking all over!
However you managed it, thank you.
Your edited post now makes sense, and won't confuse a newbie.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
18 posts
• Page 2 of 2 • 1, 2
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest