Coors light
20 posts
• Page 1 of 2 • 1, 2
Coors light
I have been given a keg of Coors light, It's out of date by a year but still sealed, I don't intend to drink the woefull shite as is but would like some input on where to go with it, strip it for neutral or make a spirit from it?
I have some toasted oak and a spare demijohn, is this one to put away and forget about or a waste of time?
I have some toasted oak and a spare demijohn, is this one to put away and forget about or a waste of time?
-

Maker - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:03 am
- Stills: KEG
Re: Coors light
I would give it a try
-

Leatherman - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:38 pm
Re: Coors light
@Maker:- Do the math. It is a weak beer. Not worth your time and money. Chuck it out.
-

RumJohn - Master Distiller

- Posts: 606
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:21 am
- Location: Sanya, China
- Stills: Homegrown
Re: Coors light
Like RJ says. There will not be a high yield from a lighter beer. What is the %?
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Coors light
Is this worth a try
Put it in a bin with some bags of sugar and yeast. I have herd tell that the chaps out in Saudi do something similar with alcohol free beer.
Put it in a bin with some bags of sugar and yeast. I have herd tell that the chaps out in Saudi do something similar with alcohol free beer.
-

Pyro - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 216
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:15 pm
- Location: Galloway Hills Scotland
- Stills: Twin Airstills,
Re: Coors light
It's 4%....
-

Maker - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:03 am
- Stills: KEG
Re: Coors light
Getting it out will be fun!
-

H12rpo - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 440
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm
- Location: Wales somewhere
- Stills: T500
Re: Coors light
The keg itself is probably where the money is on this one; if you can use it.
Just sayin'.
Robert.
Just sayin'.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: Coors light
+1...you have your keg convert it to a boiler...one word of warning..(you may know this).. go to Youtube and look for taking the spear out of a keg, you have to be very careful...my 2c cents.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
-

Icefever - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 2407
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
- Location: Kingdom of Mercia
Re: Coors light
I’m looking forward to the video of the op trying to get the beer out
-

H12rpo - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 440
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm
- Location: Wales somewhere
- Stills: T500
Re: Coors light
I have bought a keg connection so should be easy, I regret buying now as the beer sounds like it is of no use and I could have just got the wife to drill a hole in the top.
-

Maker - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:03 am
- Stills: KEG
Re: Coors light
I take it you don't like the woman?
I must be missing some dark humour here...
Robert.
I must be missing some dark humour here...
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: Coors light
If you ever meet her you can make your own mind up, if I get a chance to tether her to your fence and drive off without her you can deal with it, she is pretty bloody sharp, although she is pretty good at catching crayfish so there is a silver lining of sorts.
-

Maker - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:03 am
- Stills: KEG
Re: Coors light
Lmao.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Coors light
If she washes regularly, I’d probably take her on if only for the crayfish skills 

-

H12rpo - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 440
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm
- Location: Wales somewhere
- Stills: T500
20 posts
• Page 1 of 2 • 1, 2
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest