Page 1 of 1

kilner style clip top

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:34 pm
by Magnu420
while out an about today i went into the range,looking round
i spotted these kilner type clip top jars at a cheep price

http://www.therange.co.uk/clear-glass-c ... duct/57306
they do have 3L type but i cant find them on website these are priced at £2.79

also i got some silicone baking sheet to make some new seals

Re: kilner style clip top

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:18 pm
by Superslim007
They also sell them in the big Tesco stores for £3

Re: kilner style clip top

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:24 pm
by Luckyshot
Hi There

We use the Kilner one liter for the made up product and they work really well.For the un flavored 40% abv we use glass demijohns.

Luckyshot.

Re: kilner style clip top

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:59 pm
by John51
I'd try a few for leakage first before buying in any quantity. Ikea jars were a major disappointment as about half the ones I tried leaked. I ended up ignoring potential savings and staying with Kilner as I've never had one leak.