Page 1 of 1

straining

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:45 pm
by alan
anyone looking for very fine straining material have a look at
englishseadog on ebay.I use mine to line an eight inch funnel
befor filling with carbon to make a filter.
alan ;)

Re: straining

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:34 pm
by Capt-Cudellez
When I saw the thread title Alan I was going to suggest prunes. :o

Thanks for the heads up on the material. I would have assumed Nylon a no-no, but the chemical resistance chart says it okay, I'd want to filter it cool though.

Re: straining

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:13 pm
by Almanac
Can't find 'englishseadog' anywhere on ebay ??? What's it all about?

AM 8)

Re: straining

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:22 pm
by YHB

Re: straining

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 am
by Almanac
Thanks Brian ;)

AM 9)