To all prospective new members.....
32 posts
• Page 3 of 3 • 1, 2, 3
Re: To all prospective new members.....
EasyDrinker, hearing you loud and clear! This forum is a wealth of knowledge and pretty much the only UK one I know of. More importantly, It's one of the friendliest, especially for the newcomers and that matters. It would be a real shame to lose the community. Should the need arise, the offer still stands, even if its two years down the line when the domain expires. Hell, I'll probably even learn how to install forum software and do some basic admin.
Of course its supposed to taste like that...
-

BlindXX - Regular

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:08 pm
- Location: Somewhere just North of Nodnol
- Stills: Airstill
Re: To all prospective new members.....
Mate, yours is not the first heartfelt offer received.
The fact remains that we cannot "steal" a website belonging to someone else.
I hope that Jimmy comes riding by.....
Robert.
The fact remains that we cannot "steal" a website belonging to someone else.
I hope that Jimmy comes riding by.....
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
32 posts
• Page 3 of 3 • 1, 2, 3
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest