Page 1 of 1

Nose run

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:40 pm
by packapoo
Somehow couldn't resist....

Re: Nose run

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:45 pm
by Mash
Whaaaaaaaaaat

Re: Nose run

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:53 pm
by gaza the instructor
Hot snot and bogie pie all mixed up with a dead dogs eye. ;D

Re: Nose run

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:46 pm
by Easydrinker
I'm lost too.
Either the man has a common cold, or has picked up on something posted that we missed.

Robert.

Re: Nose run

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:30 am
by Mash
I bet there is something stainless that you can collect that in.

Re: Nose run

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:14 pm
by Easydrinker
It is something that I am not smart enough to know about.
I think that we all give up mate, please share ;D

Robert.

Re: Nose run

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:28 am
by Mash
Nose run.