Page 1 of 1

Pudding pornography

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:00 pm
by Mash
I had some maple syrup left after a JD honey recipe.

I have just had a piece of carrot cake drizzled (ok ok drenched) in maple syrup. Oh my word that is good combo.

Re: Pudding pornography

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:01 pm
by gaza the instructor
Just been gifted a liter of Canada's finest
by a mate in exchange for a liter JD neuk
with added Maple. Good swap me thinks. :)

Re: Pudding pornography

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:35 pm
by Easydrinker
I bet your product costs MUCH less than a Maples finest.

Robert.

Re: Pudding pornography

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:16 am
by Mash
I bet it does.

Re: Pudding pornography

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:08 am
by gaza the instructor
Oh yes £19 for a liter of the good stuff.

Re: Pudding pornography

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:43 pm
by Easydrinker
Making trees bleed, even sustainably, for harvest, does somehow seem much less eco-friendly than grinding and mashing up seeds for brewing and mashing..
What do I know?

Robert.

Re: Pudding pornography

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:38 am
by gaza the instructor
Ohhh !!! Hark at you going all Greenpeace.
Making Trees bleed, crushing grain, you'll
be shaggin' Whales next and sleeping with
Dolphins. ;D ;D

Re: Pudding pornography

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:36 am
by Mash
Lol.