Page 1 of 1

Multi Tasking, and a special treat!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:13 pm
by Glyn
Just a thought.

Being that the T500 has a constant output of hot water, I was thinking of setting the T500 up in the bathroom, preparing a nice G & T and having a long lovely bath with the girlfriend whilst keeping my eye on the temp.

What to you reckon ?

Re: Multi Tasking, and a special treat!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:26 pm
by jonx69
Glyn wrote:Just a thought.

Being that the T500 has a constant output of hot water, I was thinking of setting the T500 up in the bathroom, preparing a nice G & T and having a long lovely bath with the girlfriend whilst keeping my eye on the temp.

What to you reckon ?


As long as you use protection, I can't see a problem ;)
https://www.screwfix.com/p/bg-mcb-40a-b ... UQodPiADLQ

Re: Multi Tasking, and a special treat!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:31 pm
by Mash
Are you using the bath water as a cooling water reservoir?

Re: Multi Tasking, and a special treat!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:52 pm
by gaza the instructor
I wondered what you were on about then Mash.
Asking the young fella if he is using
protection whilst bathing with his lady. ;D

When I first met the missus I used protection,
but only when it rained. A Bus Shelter ;D