Page 1 of 1

Degradation?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:30 am
by Easydrinker
I recieved an email notification from a member of this forum today.
What would normally be click-able links in it did not work.
Anyone else noticed this,or is it just me and my replacement Laptop?
Have just thought of a test, I will email Mash, who is usually online early doors, and see if he gets normal service.

Robert.

Re: Degradation?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:29 am
by Mash
Morning,

The forum 'clicks' seem OK.
Had no message or email though?

Might be a different browser?

Re: Degradation?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:44 pm
by Easydrinker
Hands up to my own stupidity, it is the pm's that contain the clickable
links, as proven to be working today.
What happened to the email that I sent Mash is a question though?
The copy appeared in my inbox at 01.37 this morning.

Robert.