Future of the site
Hi Everyone
Long time lurker but I rarely post - I’m a AG brewer turned stiller. Full on magpie shiny horder.
It appears to me the site is floundering with admin obviously busy with something more demanding than looking after the forum’s technical aspects. Apologies if I’ve got this wrong, it’s my first time checking in for a couple of months myself. Maybe it’s the booze talking but I feel a bit sad as this place is the best UK biased resource for the hobby distiller and is the place I accrued a great deal of important info when I started.
I don’t want to see this place go to pot and without wanting to sound all Liam Neeson, ‘I have a very particular set of skills’... especially when it comes to PHP and Linux. In the spirit of giving back I’m offering my services to do whatever is necessary to either modernise the site, migrate to a different platform and/or provide hosting.
...again, sorry if I’ve got wrong end of the stick - just want to help push forward.
All the best
MB
Long time lurker but I rarely post - I’m a AG brewer turned stiller. Full on magpie shiny horder.
It appears to me the site is floundering with admin obviously busy with something more demanding than looking after the forum’s technical aspects. Apologies if I’ve got this wrong, it’s my first time checking in for a couple of months myself. Maybe it’s the booze talking but I feel a bit sad as this place is the best UK biased resource for the hobby distiller and is the place I accrued a great deal of important info when I started.
I don’t want to see this place go to pot and without wanting to sound all Liam Neeson, ‘I have a very particular set of skills’... especially when it comes to PHP and Linux. In the spirit of giving back I’m offering my services to do whatever is necessary to either modernise the site, migrate to a different platform and/or provide hosting.
...again, sorry if I’ve got wrong end of the stick - just want to help push forward.
All the best
MB