I am the new one

A place for general discussion

Re: I am the new one

Postby Mash » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:25 pm

How many... These seem to come like buses.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
User avatar
Mash
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: Right here.
Stills: SSSS

Re: I am the new one

Postby Easydrinker » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:41 pm

Home decorating seems to be common ground at the moment with these buggers.
That is another one gone for good.
I suspect that we are now into generated bots affecting us.
This may become serious.
And we may not have the resources to keep them at arms length.
Those resources being myself, an occasional Phantom, and a slightly less frequent Capt. C.
We will do what we can.

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly

Re: I am the new one

Postby Jimmy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:41 pm

I am aware I have been completely useless for quite some time, but I will try to see what I can do to help guys! :)
User avatar
Jimmy
Site Owner
Site Owner
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: People's Republic of West Yorkshire
Stills: T500

Re: I am the new one

Postby H12rpo » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:10 pm

Sign me up if you like Robert ——— if it’s not to difficult to train me :)
User avatar
H12rpo
Senior Distiller
Senior Distiller
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm
Location: Wales somewhere
Stills: T500

Re: I am the new one

Postby Easydrinker » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Jimmy wrote:I am aware I have been completely useless for quite some time, but I will try to see what I can do to help guys! :)


Pop by when you can dude.
None of us would be here without you.
You do seem to appear in times of need and when you are called upon to sort stuff others cannot.
We will continue as best we can.
And I will shout for help when needed.
Hey, Happy New Years! ;D

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

User Menu

Login Form

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 72 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest