Page 1 of 1

Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:19 pm
by Robbo12
Hi I've got some purple kale can you use it the same way as the green one ? Same procedure ? Thanks

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:17 pm
by Icefever
Never tried it always used the green....but can't see why not?? colour may bleed over in the wash but then should disappear when stripped.

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:04 pm
by Robbo12
Thanks i have a bag of 200g going spare if someone​ near me wants it .

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:09 pm
by Mash
Try it . You have nothing to lose. And you can report back :D

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:33 pm
by Robbo12
I will do I'm doing googs kale wash what baker's yeast is best to use.

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:20 pm
by Mash
What ever you can get. Allinson's is popular and Fermipan.

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:14 pm
by packapoo
I've used it. No issues whatsoever :)

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:26 am
by Easydrinker
There are no rules.
Some Brassica or other, or something different, as yeast food.
And whatever yeast you have.
Simples.

Robert.

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:58 am
by Mash
Hmm. Purple kale, a whole new thread :D Loads of new discussions :D the topics are endless :D begins with P and not K. :D

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:59 pm
by packapoo
Which reminds me.....

Anyone tried fermenting chewing gum..... :o

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:05 pm
by Easydrinker
Used or unused? ;D

Robert.

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:51 pm
by packapoo
Errr, not the Streets of London stuff....

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:37 pm
by Easydrinker
I spit out 12 to 20 bits a day, responsibly.
Maybe I could utilise them? ;D

Robert.

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:14 am
by packapoo
Kinda getting your own back then..... :D

Re: Purple kale wash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:48 pm
by Easydrinker
;D

Robert.