Page 1 of 1

sugar at Aldi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:47 pm
by popcorn sutton
heads up guys was in my local Aldi today Sugar 39p

Re: sugar at Aldi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:24 pm
by Icefever
I wonder if anyone ever thinks "my god that guys got a sweet tooth" when we walk out with 10 bags under our arm. :D :D :D

Re: sugar at Aldi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:34 pm
by popcorn sutton
;D the lady at the till did ask me what i wanted with so many bags i told her im making jam ::)

Re: sugar at Aldi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:57 pm
by chill
Just tell her you are making Nonuhya. If she asks what that is, say "Nonuhya business". ;D

Re: sugar at Aldi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:06 pm
by Anavrin
Yes, I spotted this the other day but was too busy and forgot to tell you guys, it's 39p - better late than never lol

Re: sugar at Aldi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:14 am
by Icefever
popcorn sutton wrote:;D the lady at the till did ask me what i wanted with so many bags i told her im making jam ::)




I had the same question....and gave the same reply... :D :D

Re: sugar at Aldi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:39 am
by Mash
16 kilos fit nicely in one of their bags for life ☺

Re: sugar at Aldi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:00 am
by GrunthosTheFlatulent
Mashy wrote:16 kilos fit nicely in one of their bags for life


You can get 24 in a Farmfoods bag for life ;D

Theirs has been 39p for the last 2-3 months but is back up to 49p now, so I will have a look in Aldi at the weekend.

Re: sugar at Aldi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:33 am
by Mash
Mashy wrote:16 kilos fit nicely in one of their bags for life ☺



I thought about 24 - they fit - but when I had one in each hand it made the car seem further away!!

Re: sugar at Aldi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:51 pm
by Easydrinker
My local Lidl has been price matching 39p for a few weeks,I'm running out of places to store it.
No one has yet asked what I am doing with all.
Any of you work there?
LOL

Robert.

Re: sugar at Aldi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:33 am
by Icefever
I happen to be the manager Mr Drinker...I will be looking out for you the next time your in the shop....Image


ps..can you let me have a bottle.

Re: sugar at Aldi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:46 am
by John51
I just say 'Homebrew' if I'm asked.