First T500 pothead run
2 posts
• Page 1 of 1
First T500 pothead run
I am a happy chap !
I collected a fine hand made pothead from YHB on Thursday and have just done first stripping run on 25 L of 16% vodka star plus some heads and it's performed faultlessly
8 litres produced total, start at 75% finished at 20% in 21/2 hours, yielding I estimate about 4.15 litres
Very clean tasting even now, easy to control on water flow in fact just the donkeys knob
Many thanks to Brian and also to others for your advice
Now to add a better water temp measurer. Got that Sussed !
AT

I collected a fine hand made pothead from YHB on Thursday and have just done first stripping run on 25 L of 16% vodka star plus some heads and it's performed faultlessly
8 litres produced total, start at 75% finished at 20% in 21/2 hours, yielding I estimate about 4.15 litres
Very clean tasting even now, easy to control on water flow in fact just the donkeys knob
Many thanks to Brian and also to others for your advice
Now to add a better water temp measurer. Got that Sussed !
AT

AT
-

Admiral Toad - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 883
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:27 pm
- Location: The far North
- Stills: pothead, BP column
2 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

