glycerine !
7 posts
• Page 1 of 1
glycerine !
Hi I'm after some glycerine are they all the same will this one do Naissance Vegetable Glycerine 1 Litre 100% Pure it's for my JD wood chips spirit I'm trying to make.
-

Robbo12 - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 228
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm
- Location: North West England
- Stills: T500/ Airstill
Re: glycerine !
Yup. But having tried it I wouldn't bother. But got can just out up in eCig
Vanilla (extracted in alcohol) and proper maple syrup.
Vanilla (extracted in alcohol) and proper maple syrup.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: glycerine !
Robbo 12.
It will give you the tears effect on the glass
when mixed with your produce, but be careful it
is very sweet, use sparingly. I never use more
than 10ml per litre.
It will give you the tears effect on the glass
when mixed with your produce, but be careful it
is very sweet, use sparingly. I never use more
than 10ml per litre.
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: glycerine !
Mash seems to have started drinking early!
Seems to be where I usually am at this time of the morning.
I believe that what he is trying to share is that Maple syrup can be a mighty fine additive for mouth feel.
Glycerine can be cheaper, but should be used carefully.
I sometimes use it and sometimes regret it.
Robert.
Seems to be where I usually am at this time of the morning.
I believe that what he is trying to share is that Maple syrup can be a mighty fine additive for mouth feel.
Glycerine can be cheaper, but should be used carefully.
I sometimes use it and sometimes regret it.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: glycerine !
Oooo my head.
Let's try that again.
Yup. But having tried it I wouldn't bother. But you can just use it up in eCig (make your own juice)
Vanilla (extracted in alcohol) and proper maple syrup, are much better.
Dosage for glycerine is max 1ml per liter, which means you will also need syringe or similar to be accurate... And you need to be, it's shite when it goes wrong.

Let's try that again.
Yup. But having tried it I wouldn't bother. But you can just use it up in eCig (make your own juice)
Vanilla (extracted in alcohol) and proper maple syrup, are much better.
Dosage for glycerine is max 1ml per liter, which means you will also need syringe or similar to be accurate... And you need to be, it's shite when it goes wrong.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: glycerine !
Going off topic here. I did in history try Glycerine in E-cigs.
Never learned what to with it for real. Never got the additives right.
It was easier to give up the E-cigs.
Swings and roundabouts, as they say.
Robert.
Never learned what to with it for real. Never got the additives right.
It was easier to give up the E-cigs.
Swings and roundabouts, as they say.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: glycerine !
I got a bottle from the local chemist for a coulle of quid. A little goes a long way..
Cheers
Hampk
Cheers
Hampk
-

hampk - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 369
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:38 pm
- Location: A hill with a view
- Stills: Airstill
7 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest