Pipe size advice
17 posts
• Page 2 of 2 • 1, 2
Re: Pipe size advice
Oh, forgot to say, bought some kale tonight for my next wash but it came in a 200g pack so I did the unthinkable and fed the rest to the family, amazingly it was scoffed with vigour! Thats now a regular on the menu, bloody tasty too.
I read the kale wash thread and am I right in thinking you just blitz it with some water in the blender and lob it in the wash, dont need to cook it?
I read the kale wash thread and am I right in thinking you just blitz it with some water in the blender and lob it in the wash, dont need to cook it?
-

Maker - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:03 am
- Stills: KEG
Re: Pipe size advice
It’s meessier that way.
All you need to do is shred or chop, boil it up for 10 mind with the lid on. Turn the gas off and wait till it cools down....squeeze it out and just use the juice in your wash
All you need to do is shred or chop, boil it up for 10 mind with the lid on. Turn the gas off and wait till it cools down....squeeze it out and just use the juice in your wash
-

H12rpo - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 440
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm
- Location: Wales somewhere
- Stills: T500
17 posts
• Page 2 of 2 • 1, 2
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests