Different washes
5 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Different washes
Ok i did and collected 7ltrs alcohol of vodka star wash and my other wash is a classic turbo 8 it should yeald the same i hope now my question is after I've put the classic turbo 8 through my still and collected my alcohol can i mix both the alcohol together and put back through the still as I'm only collecting neutral thanks mark.
-

Robbo12 - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 228
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm
- Location: North West England
- Stills: T500/ Airstill
Re: Different washes
I have mixed striping's from different yeasts and had no problems.
Pat
Pat
-

Pyro - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 216
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:15 pm
- Location: Galloway Hills Scotland
- Stills: Twin Airstills,
Re: Different washes
That's good I'm trying to get in front with my spirits and get a good stock pile.
-

Robbo12 - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 228
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm
- Location: North West England
- Stills: T500/ Airstill
Re: Different washes
There should be no problem with mixing different strips for spirit runs, for a neutral.
I think that was your question?
Robert.
I think that was your question?
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: Different washes
Yes it was and all done now thanks for the replies.
-

Robbo12 - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 228
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm
- Location: North West England
- Stills: T500/ Airstill
5 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests