Distilling Expo in London
8 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Distilling Expo in London
Hi guys and girls 
We will be again at the Distilling Expo in London this year!
https://www.distillingexpo.com/
There are a lot of things going on there, some tastings and courses, I am sure it will be very interesting.
I am looking forward to seeing you there and counting the days until I can taste the fabulous beer in London again
Cheers!

We will be again at the Distilling Expo in London this year!
https://www.distillingexpo.com/
There are a lot of things going on there, some tastings and courses, I am sure it will be very interesting.
I am looking forward to seeing you there and counting the days until I can taste the fabulous beer in London again

Cheers!
StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area
-

Sunshine - Regular

- Posts: 54
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:19 pm
- Location: Europe
- Stills: All StillDragon®
Re: Distilling Expo in London
Would have jumped at the chance to have a look etc, but didn't see any mention until it was too late........
I'll try and remember next year..........
I'll try and remember next year..........
-

Phantom - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1460
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:31 pm
- Location: Land of Nod (South)
- Stills: smart still and T500
Re: Distilling Expo in London
Phantom wrote:Would have jumped at the chance to have a look etc, but didn't see any mention until it was too late........
I'll try and remember next year..........
You've missed out, buddy. Expo was great last year. I hope it'll be the same way this year too. Anyone already planning on attending?
-

Dishman - Newcomer
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:57 am
Re: Distilling Expo in London
Is there one this year ? Can’t find anything on the web
Can we see a list of supplier stands anywhere?
Can we see a list of supplier stands anywhere?
-

H12rpo - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 440
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm
- Location: Wales somewhere
- Stills: T500
Re: Distilling Expo in London
Hope so. That and the homebrew festival are on my list.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Distilling Expo in London
Mash wrote:Hope so. That and the homebrew festival are on my list.
Well if you get any detail, post about it cos I'm happy to go to both if I can get the time........

-

Phantom - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1460
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:31 pm
- Location: Land of Nod (South)
- Stills: smart still and T500
Re: Distilling Expo in London
Both would be good places for a catchup.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Distilling Expo in London
Mash wrote:Both would be good places for a catchup.
Indeed......

-

Phantom - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1460
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:31 pm
- Location: Land of Nod (South)
- Stills: smart still and T500
8 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests