Nothing to do with distilling...

A place for general discussion

Nothing to do with distilling...

Postby Easydrinker » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:14 am

Caught yet another entire feral Tom cat tonight.
He has been hanging around through the recent snowy times here.
I first saw this cat months ago, and several miles away while "doing the mole".
This time we are organised, CPL agreed to pay for the "snip" before catching, and a new outdoor home found by us at a stables in Lanarkshire.
I think he is the last in our area.

His predecessor, previously mentioned here, currently shares my living space, living in his own cardboard box.
He leaves it for food, the litter tray and the odd prowl around.
When he understands that this is a place for food, and that all humans aren't all that bad, I will leave the door open.

I don't really like cats, but it is snowing again, maybe another inch tonight, no voles to be caught.
I can't do what I should be doing, distractions from cabin fever are welcome.

I do have a wash almost ready to strip.
Normal service will be resumed. ;)

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly

Re: Nothing to do with distilling...

Postby Pyro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:57 am

Link removed just in case. I have been using the site for about a month with no virus alerts from my security programs.
Last edited by Pyro on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Pyro
Experienced Distiller
Experienced Distiller
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: Galloway Hills Scotland
Stills: Twin Airstills,

Re: Nothing to do with distilling...

Postby Mash » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:15 am

No offence Pat, but I would be careful with that link. It's riddled with viruses. My AV went absolutely apeshit!!


Can I politely suggest you remove it please.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
User avatar
Mash
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: Right here.
Stills: SSSS

Re: Nothing to do with distilling...

Postby Easydrinker » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:25 am

Pyro, without compromising you here, I would love an inkling on what I missed here?

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly

Re: Nothing to do with distilling...

Postby Mash » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:57 am

The OP WAS a link to a movies site.
I clicked on it. Pat removed it.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
User avatar
Mash
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: Right here.
Stills: SSSS

Re: Nothing to do with distilling...

Postby Pyro » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:27 am

PM sent to Rob
User avatar
Pyro
Experienced Distiller
Experienced Distiller
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: Galloway Hills Scotland
Stills: Twin Airstills,

Re: Nothing to do with distilling...

Postby Mash » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Easydrinker wrote:
I can't do what I should be doing, distractions from cabin fever are welcome.

I do have a wash almost ready to strip.
Normal service will be resumed. ;)

Robert.


Pat - what else can we come up with to keep Robert busy :D
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
User avatar
Mash
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: Right here.
Stills: SSSS

Re: Nothing to do with distilling...

Postby Easydrinker » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:58 pm

Send me some spammers to delete. :D

Actually, don't now, spring may have sprung, and I can get on with outdoor life.

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Easydrinker and 0 guests

User Menu

Login Form

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 72 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Users browsing this forum: Easydrinker and 0 guests