Look what I've found on eBay!
22 posts
• Page 1 of 2 • 1, 2
Look what I've found on eBay!
For anyone who is interested I've found this on eBay item number 302949305367.
-

Robbo12 - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 228
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm
- Location: North West England
- Stills: T500/ Airstill
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
I have no idear what these items are....
This is a load of B*&&*%$?
Why is he asking £400 if he has no idear.
This is a load of B*&&*%$?
Why is he asking £400 if he has no idear.
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
Gaza, take yer meds and get back into bed.
I see this as a possible sweet deal for someone in the West Country.
The sellers incalcitrant views on shipping are the only things waving my flags here.
Robert.
I see this as a possible sweet deal for someone in the West Country.
The sellers incalcitrant views on shipping are the only things waving my flags here.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
£50 each + t500? Is how I would price it.
That could be a good deal. That said anyone who has 200 liters of fermentation has definitely run the t500 a few times.
That could be a good deal. That said anyone who has 200 liters of fermentation has definitely run the t500 a few times.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
In the details it says got it in a house clearance but a bargain for someone me thinks.
-

Robbo12 - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 228
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm
- Location: North West England
- Stills: T500/ Airstill
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
A brand new T500 is less than £400 ?
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
Ed am waiting patiently for nursey, she has my
sedative and butt plug.
sedative and butt plug.

Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
Dude,leave your sex life off the forum.
Robert.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
I saw this yesterday when looking for ideas on how to improve my current fermenting set up (Plastic Vessels, heaters and jackets) and thought...
.
.
.
.
.
.
*strokes beard*
.
.
.
.
.
.
*strokes beard*

If I wanted patience, i'd have trained to be a doctor.
-

Klunk - Regular

- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:10 pm
- Stills: T500 & Airstill
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
'tis a long way down south...
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
Yes and we are all happy down 'ere.
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
Spoiler alert!
There is further South than Surrey. ;
OK, maybe a bit West as well.
Robert.
There is further South than Surrey. ;
OK, maybe a bit West as well.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
... And then down a bit more :lol:
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
If you go much further down than Surrey, you get wet feet. 

Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Look what I've found on eBay!
Has West Sussex succumbed to rising sea levels then?
-

hampk - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 369
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:38 pm
- Location: A hill with a view
- Stills: Airstill
22 posts
• Page 1 of 2 • 1, 2
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest