Look what I've found on eBay!

A place for general discussion

Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby Robbo12 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:44 pm

For anyone who is interested I've found this on eBay item number 302949305367.
User avatar
Robbo12
Experienced Distiller
Experienced Distiller
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: North West England
Stills: T500/ Airstill

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby gaza the instructor » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:05 pm

I have no idear what these items are....
This is a load of B*&&*%$?
Why is he asking £400 if he has no idear.
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
User avatar
gaza the instructor
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
Location: sunny surrey
Stills: s.s&t500 copper

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby Easydrinker » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:21 pm

Gaza, take yer meds and get back into bed. ;D
I see this as a possible sweet deal for someone in the West Country.
The sellers incalcitrant views on shipping are the only things waving my flags here.

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby Mash » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:38 am

£50 each + t500? Is how I would price it.

That could be a good deal. That said anyone who has 200 liters of fermentation has definitely run the t500 a few times.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
User avatar
Mash
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: Right here.
Stills: SSSS

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby Robbo12 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:47 am

In the details it says got it in a house clearance but a bargain for someone me thinks.
User avatar
Robbo12
Experienced Distiller
Experienced Distiller
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: North West England
Stills: T500/ Airstill

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby gaza the instructor » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:14 pm

A brand new T500 is less than £400 ?
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
User avatar
gaza the instructor
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
Location: sunny surrey
Stills: s.s&t500 copper

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby gaza the instructor » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:21 pm

Ed am waiting patiently for nursey, she has my
sedative and butt plug. ::)
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
User avatar
gaza the instructor
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
Location: sunny surrey
Stills: s.s&t500 copper

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby Easydrinker » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:24 pm

Dude,leave your sex life off the forum. ;D

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby Klunk » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:22 am

I saw this yesterday when looking for ideas on how to improve my current fermenting set up (Plastic Vessels, heaters and jackets) and thought...
.
.
.
.
.
.
*strokes beard* ::)
If I wanted patience, i'd have trained to be a doctor.
User avatar
Klunk
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:10 pm
Stills: T500 & Airstill

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby Mash » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:32 pm

'tis a long way down south...
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
User avatar
Mash
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: Right here.
Stills: SSSS

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby gaza the instructor » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Yes and we are all happy down 'ere.
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
User avatar
gaza the instructor
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
Location: sunny surrey
Stills: s.s&t500 copper

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby Easydrinker » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:38 pm

Spoiler alert!
There is further South than Surrey. ;
OK, maybe a bit West as well. :D

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby Mash » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:29 am

... And then down a bit more :lol:
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
User avatar
Mash
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: Right here.
Stills: SSSS

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby gaza the instructor » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:44 am

If you go much further down than Surrey, you get wet feet. ;D
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
User avatar
gaza the instructor
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
Location: sunny surrey
Stills: s.s&t500 copper

Re: Look what I've found on eBay!

Postby hampk » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:13 pm

Has West Sussex succumbed to rising sea levels then?
User avatar
hampk
Senior Distiller
Senior Distiller
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:38 pm
Location: A hill with a view
Stills: Airstill

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron

User Menu

Login Form

Who is online

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 72 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests