Im glad I now signed up

A place for general discussion

Re: Im glad I now signed up

Postby Mash » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Goodbye Rory
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
User avatar
Mash
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: Right here.
Stills: SSSS

Re: Im glad I now signed up

Postby packapoo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Seem to have a plethora of them today....
I seldom take myself seriously....
User avatar
packapoo
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:16 am
Location: Marton, New Zealand
Stills: Amphora PDA-1

Re: Im glad I now signed up

Postby Icefever » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:08 pm

I think his mates Gregg... :D
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
User avatar
Icefever
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
Location: Kingdom of Mercia

Re: Im glad I now signed up

Postby Easydrinker » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Just working my way through them....

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

User Menu

Login Form

Who is online

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 72 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests