4 Days off now....

A place for general discussion

4 Days off now....

Postby Icefever » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:13 am

...and I intend to tidy up the outhouse either tomorrow or Sunday so I can get back into the fold. With a little more space now that P has taken the milkcan, I'm going to focus on my T5.

I have to cut back on the grog as I've already posted, so I'm aiming for quality not quantity. Better for me to partake a smidgen of good grog, rather than 4 smidgens of mediocre grog. ;)

Ice.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
User avatar
Icefever
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
Location: Kingdom of Mercia

Re: 4 Days off now....

Postby Anavrin » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:02 am

Hi Brian

Glad to hear your getting into it.

I know what you mean about needing more space, I’ve loaned some of my gear to my local Home brew shop to display in the window,

I should pop in, see if they’ve made any sales out of it, maybe get some discount!!
Image
Anavrin
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 1468
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:15 pm
Location: By the Sea
Stills: 4” StillDragon Dash

Re: 4 Days off now....

Postby Icefever » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:35 pm

To right...what have you got on show??? can the shop supply if a punter wants to buy??...(as in SD)
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
User avatar
Icefever
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
Location: Kingdom of Mercia

Re: 4 Days off now....

Postby H12rpo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:16 pm

Yeah stick it up on here for sale mate
User avatar
H12rpo
Senior Distiller
Senior Distiller
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm
Location: Wales somewhere
Stills: T500

Re: 4 Days off now....

Postby Easydrinker » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:57 pm

H12rpo wrote:Yeah stick it up on here for sale mate


You have missed the point.
It isn't actually for sale.

Ice, if I drank less, better quality grog, I would not have needed to buy the second breathalyser last week when the first had a hissy fit.
The first has now been fixed, so I am doubly safe. ;D

Robert
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly

Re: 4 Days off now....

Postby Icefever » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:54 am

Well, I've made a start.....

Image

I'd already take out my compressor and large tool chest along with 4 large empty cardboard boxes....found umpteen bits of kit that haven't seen the light of day most of this year.

Also found my Pothead mark 2 which is almost complete....so I'm chuffed ;D

There's still a bit more to sort out but I can do that while I'm running a wash...piccie 2.......

Image
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
User avatar
Icefever
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
Location: Kingdom of Mercia

Re: 4 Days off now....

Postby Mash » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:10 pm

I have a room like that. Feeling guilty now.

Ffs don't mention to my missus you have tidied yours up. ;D
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
User avatar
Mash
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: Right here.
Stills: SSSS

Re: 4 Days off now....

Postby Icefever » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:06 pm

Mash wrote:I have a room like that. Feeling guilty now.

Ffs don't mention to my missus you have tidied yours up. ;D


What's it worth.... :D :D
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
User avatar
Icefever
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
Location: Kingdom of Mercia

Re: 4 Days off now....

Postby Easydrinker » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:10 pm

It's the season of goodwill to all men, Innit?

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly

Re: 4 Days off now....

Postby Mash » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:24 am

Easydrinker wrote:It's the season of goodwill to all men, Innit?

Robert.


Mates rates then :D
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
User avatar
Mash
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: Right here.
Stills: SSSS


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

User Menu

Login Form

Who is online

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 72 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests