run through t500 condensor

The distillation process itself

run through t500 condensor

Postby guest5234 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:26 am

2 Stripping runs through alembic pot still got 2.5 gallons 40% going through t500 condenser column, do I water the 40% down? cheers
User avatar
guest5234
Experienced Distiller
Experienced Distiller
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: run through t500 condensor

Postby vino-tinto » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:05 pm

I've done it at 30, 40 and even 50, I think it depends on the quality of your water, mine is very hard (7.6) so I use as little as possible to keep my boiler cleaner.
Always give the hardest job to the laziest person because they will always find the easiest way to do it.
User avatar
vino-tinto
Senior Distiller
Senior Distiller
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:45 am
Location: East of England

Re: run through t500 condensor

Postby guest5234 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:51 pm

cheers vino
User avatar
guest5234
Experienced Distiller
Experienced Distiller
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:21 pm


Return to Distillation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

User Menu

Login Form

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 72 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest