run through t500 condensor
3 posts
• Page 1 of 1
run through t500 condensor
2 Stripping runs through alembic pot still got 2.5 gallons 40% going through t500 condenser column, do I water the 40% down? cheers
-

guest5234 - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:21 pm
Re: run through t500 condensor
I've done it at 30, 40 and even 50, I think it depends on the quality of your water, mine is very hard (7.6) so I use as little as possible to keep my boiler cleaner.
Always give the hardest job to the laziest person because they will always find the easiest way to do it.
-

vino-tinto - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 449
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:45 am
- Location: East of England
Re: run through t500 condensor
cheers vino
-

guest5234 - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:21 pm
3 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests