Tate & Lyle
6 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Tate & Lyle
Just been to Farmfoods to buy sugar @ 39p/Kg. It no longer states CANE SUGAR, just GRANULATED on the packets.
I've been on the T&L website and found this "We have an agreement with our suppliers that we will take only raw sugar extracted only from non-genetically modified cane".
So I assume it is stil Cane sugar not Beet.
I've been on the T&L website and found this "We have an agreement with our suppliers that we will take only raw sugar extracted only from non-genetically modified cane".
So I assume it is stil Cane sugar not Beet.
Always give the hardest job to the laziest person because they will always find the easiest way to do it.
-

vino-tinto - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 449
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:45 am
- Location: East of England
Re: Tate & Lyle
I am not sure you can. How do you know Tate & Lyle filled the farm foods bags.
Sugar is cheap at the moment, so Farm foods et al are probably shopping around?
Sugar is cheap at the moment, so Farm foods et al are probably shopping around?
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4595
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Tate & Lyle
Mash wrote:I am not sure you can. How do you know Tate & Lyle filled the farm foods bags.
Do you really think Tate & lyle would let someone else use their logo and by Royal Appointment badge on another brand.
Always give the hardest job to the laziest person because they will always find the easiest way to do it.
-

vino-tinto - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 449
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:45 am
- Location: East of England
Re: Tate & Lyle
That answers my question then.
I didn't know they did... You never mentioned that
I didn't know they did... You never mentioned that

email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4595
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Tate & Lyle
Then why reply to a post you know nothing about
Always give the hardest job to the laziest person because they will always find the easiest way to do it.
-

vino-tinto - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 449
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:45 am
- Location: East of England
Re: Tate & Lyle
Only a few days ago vino-tinto gave me a piece of his mind because I was stupid enough to use the word filter when it should have been polish.
When did this turn into a junior version of the home distiller site?
So much for "The friendly home distillation site?"
When did this turn into a junior version of the home distiller site?
So much for "The friendly home distillation site?"
-

Curmudgeon - Master Distiller

- Posts: 521
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 pm
- Stills: pot head
6 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests