Upgrade time ?
33 posts
• Page 3 of 3 • 1, 2, 3
Re: Upgrade time ?
I know Ebay is stupid sometimes, or should I
say some of the people that use it.
say some of the people that use it.
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Upgrade time ?
gaza the instructor wrote:I know Ebay is stupid sometimes, or should I
say some of the people that use it.
tell me about it i use it a lot !-

ninja_geezer - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 198
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:07 pm
- Location: Planet Earth
Re: Upgrade time ?
Look at this bloke Ninja
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FAB-Moonshin ... Sw0aNay3LU
The still is £120 new the rest £50 new and it all looks very
second hand bargin at £150.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FAB-Moonshin ... Sw0aNay3LU
The still is £120 new the rest £50 new and it all looks very
second hand bargin at £150.

Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
33 posts
• Page 3 of 3 • 1, 2, 3
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests