Nothing to do with distilling...
8 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Nothing to do with distilling...
Caught yet another entire feral Tom cat tonight.
He has been hanging around through the recent snowy times here.
I first saw this cat months ago, and several miles away while "doing the mole".
This time we are organised, CPL agreed to pay for the "snip" before catching, and a new outdoor home found by us at a stables in Lanarkshire.
I think he is the last in our area.
His predecessor, previously mentioned here, currently shares my living space, living in his own cardboard box.
He leaves it for food, the litter tray and the odd prowl around.
When he understands that this is a place for food, and that all humans aren't all that bad, I will leave the door open.
I don't really like cats, but it is snowing again, maybe another inch tonight, no voles to be caught.
I can't do what I should be doing, distractions from cabin fever are welcome.
I do have a wash almost ready to strip.
Normal service will be resumed.
Robert.
He has been hanging around through the recent snowy times here.
I first saw this cat months ago, and several miles away while "doing the mole".
This time we are organised, CPL agreed to pay for the "snip" before catching, and a new outdoor home found by us at a stables in Lanarkshire.
I think he is the last in our area.
His predecessor, previously mentioned here, currently shares my living space, living in his own cardboard box.
He leaves it for food, the litter tray and the odd prowl around.
When he understands that this is a place for food, and that all humans aren't all that bad, I will leave the door open.
I don't really like cats, but it is snowing again, maybe another inch tonight, no voles to be caught.
I can't do what I should be doing, distractions from cabin fever are welcome.
I do have a wash almost ready to strip.
Normal service will be resumed.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: Nothing to do with distilling...
Link removed just in case. I have been using the site for about a month with no virus alerts from my security programs.
Last edited by Pyro on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
-

Pyro - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 216
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:15 pm
- Location: Galloway Hills Scotland
- Stills: Twin Airstills,
Re: Nothing to do with distilling...
No offence Pat, but I would be careful with that link. It's riddled with viruses. My AV went absolutely apeshit!!
Can I politely suggest you remove it please.
Can I politely suggest you remove it please.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Nothing to do with distilling...
Pyro, without compromising you here, I would love an inkling on what I missed here?
Robert.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: Nothing to do with distilling...
The OP WAS a link to a movies site.
I clicked on it. Pat removed it.
I clicked on it. Pat removed it.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Nothing to do with distilling...
PM sent to Rob
-

Pyro - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 216
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:15 pm
- Location: Galloway Hills Scotland
- Stills: Twin Airstills,
Re: Nothing to do with distilling...
Easydrinker wrote:
I can't do what I should be doing, distractions from cabin fever are welcome.
I do have a wash almost ready to strip.
Normal service will be resumed.![]()
Robert.
Pat - what else can we come up with to keep Robert busy

email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Nothing to do with distilling...
Send me some spammers to delete.
Actually, don't now, spring may have sprung, and I can get on with outdoor life.
Robert.
Actually, don't now, spring may have sprung, and I can get on with outdoor life.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
8 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest