4 Days off now....
10 posts
• Page 1 of 1
4 Days off now....
...and I intend to tidy up the outhouse either tomorrow or Sunday so I can get back into the fold. With a little more space now that P has taken the milkcan, I'm going to focus on my T5.
I have to cut back on the grog as I've already posted, so I'm aiming for quality not quantity. Better for me to partake a smidgen of good grog, rather than 4 smidgens of mediocre grog.
Ice.
I have to cut back on the grog as I've already posted, so I'm aiming for quality not quantity. Better for me to partake a smidgen of good grog, rather than 4 smidgens of mediocre grog.
Ice.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
-

Icefever - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 2407
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
- Location: Kingdom of Mercia
Re: 4 Days off now....
Hi Brian
Glad to hear your getting into it.
I know what you mean about needing more space, I’ve loaned some of my gear to my local Home brew shop to display in the window,
I should pop in, see if they’ve made any sales out of it, maybe get some discount!!
Glad to hear your getting into it.
I know what you mean about needing more space, I’ve loaned some of my gear to my local Home brew shop to display in the window,
I should pop in, see if they’ve made any sales out of it, maybe get some discount!!
- Anavrin
- Master Distiller

- Posts: 1468
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:15 pm
- Location: By the Sea
- Stills: 4” StillDragon Dash
Re: 4 Days off now....
To right...what have you got on show??? can the shop supply if a punter wants to buy??...(as in SD)
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
-

Icefever - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 2407
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
- Location: Kingdom of Mercia
Re: 4 Days off now....
Yeah stick it up on here for sale mate
-

H12rpo - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 440
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm
- Location: Wales somewhere
- Stills: T500
Re: 4 Days off now....
H12rpo wrote:Yeah stick it up on here for sale mate
You have missed the point.
It isn't actually for sale.
Ice, if I drank less, better quality grog, I would not have needed to buy the second breathalyser last week when the first had a hissy fit.
The first has now been fixed, so I am doubly safe.
Robert
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: 4 Days off now....
Well, I've made a start.....

I'd already take out my compressor and large tool chest along with 4 large empty cardboard boxes....found umpteen bits of kit that haven't seen the light of day most of this year.
Also found my Pothead mark 2 which is almost complete....so I'm chuffed
There's still a bit more to sort out but I can do that while I'm running a wash...piccie 2.......


I'd already take out my compressor and large tool chest along with 4 large empty cardboard boxes....found umpteen bits of kit that haven't seen the light of day most of this year.
Also found my Pothead mark 2 which is almost complete....so I'm chuffed
There's still a bit more to sort out but I can do that while I'm running a wash...piccie 2.......

I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
-

Icefever - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 2407
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
- Location: Kingdom of Mercia
Re: 4 Days off now....
I have a room like that. Feeling guilty now.
Ffs don't mention to my missus you have tidied yours up.
Ffs don't mention to my missus you have tidied yours up.

email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: 4 Days off now....
Mash wrote:I have a room like that. Feeling guilty now.
Ffs don't mention to my missus you have tidied yours up.
What's it worth....

I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
-

Icefever - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 2407
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
- Location: Kingdom of Mercia
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: 4 Days off now....
Easydrinker wrote:It's the season of goodwill to all men, Innit?
Robert.
Mates rates then

email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
10 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
