Airstill for Sale
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
Airstill for Sale
I'm selling my Airstill, to raise funds for other equipment I urgently need, but before I put it on eBay I thought I'd offer it to members, old and new, on here.
I'm hoping to buy a two or three roller grain mill (adjustable) and I'm open to an exchange arrangement too.
The Airstill is in pristine condition and in it's original packing. New, the Airstill costs £150 and I'll be offering mine on eBay for £110 + post.
If anyone on StillSmart is interested I'll sell to a fellow member for £90 + post
PM if you're interested. I'll be putting it on eBay at the weekend if not already sold.
AM
I'm hoping to buy a two or three roller grain mill (adjustable) and I'm open to an exchange arrangement too.
The Airstill is in pristine condition and in it's original packing. New, the Airstill costs £150 and I'll be offering mine on eBay for £110 + post.
If anyone on StillSmart is interested I'll sell to a fellow member for £90 + post
PM if you're interested. I'll be putting it on eBay at the weekend if not already sold.
AM

Almanac
- Almanac
- Senior Distiller

- Posts: 1847
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:09 am
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest