Airstill for Sale

A place for general discussion

Airstill for Sale

Postby Almanac » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:33 am

I'm selling my Airstill, to raise funds for other equipment I urgently need, but before I put it on eBay I thought I'd offer it to members, old and new, on here.

I'm hoping to buy a two or three roller grain mill (adjustable) and I'm open to an exchange arrangement too.

The Airstill is in pristine condition and in it's original packing. New, the Airstill costs £150 and I'll be offering mine on eBay for £110 + post.

If anyone on StillSmart is interested I'll sell to a fellow member for £90 + post ;)

PM if you're interested. I'll be putting it on eBay at the weekend if not already sold.

AM 8)
Almanac
Almanac
Senior Distiller
Senior Distiller
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:09 am

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

User Menu

Login Form

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 72 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest