Frankenstein still.

The distillation process itself

Re: Frankenstein still.

Postby gaza the instructor » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:15 pm

after you sir.Am not ready yet, shed
goes up next week and will take 3 weeks
to kit out. :) :)
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
User avatar
gaza the instructor
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
Location: sunny surrey
Stills: s.s&t500 copper

Re: Frankenstein still.

Postby packapoo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:17 am

[quote="Icefever"]Don't ask me why??? I think I may have banged my noggin.... ;D

I picked up a S-hand copper dome,


What was the copper dome in its previous life Iceman?

I'm thinking light fitting/shade. Keeping my eyes open for one is all.
I seldom take myself seriously....
User avatar
packapoo
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:16 am
Location: Marton, New Zealand
Stills: Amphora PDA-1

Re: Frankenstein still.

Postby Icefever » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:28 am

Hi, Pack...the dome is the Still Spirits one....made for the T5. I've thought about a copper lampshade or bowl.. and have looked hard for one...their not cheap :o that's if you find one the correct size...then you have the job of making it work.

This dome I have, came along at the price to fit my wallet so I took it off the guys hands.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
User avatar
Icefever
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
Location: Kingdom of Mercia

Re: Frankenstein still.

Postby packapoo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:15 pm

:) :)
I seldom take myself seriously....
User avatar
packapoo
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:16 am
Location: Marton, New Zealand
Stills: Amphora PDA-1

Re: Frankenstein still.

Postby Easydrinker » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:52 am

Ok, if the alcohol witch doesn't have me in her powers and I understand correctly....
Ice has a new short columnn + thumper?
And may have a new Frankenstill part built?.
Am I very far from the loop?
It has been a day of brain frazzle. :)

##Help

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5208
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly

Previous

Return to Distillation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

User Menu

Login Form

Who is online

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 72 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests