Frankenstein still.
20 posts
• Page 2 of 2 • 1, 2
Re: Frankenstein still.
after you sir.Am not ready yet, shed
goes up next week and will take 3 weeks
to kit out.

goes up next week and will take 3 weeks
to kit out.

Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Frankenstein still.
[quote="Icefever"]Don't ask me why??? I think I may have banged my noggin....
I picked up a S-hand copper dome,
What was the copper dome in its previous life Iceman?
I'm thinking light fitting/shade. Keeping my eyes open for one is all.
I picked up a S-hand copper dome,
What was the copper dome in its previous life Iceman?
I'm thinking light fitting/shade. Keeping my eyes open for one is all.
I seldom take myself seriously....
-

packapoo - Master Distiller

- Posts: 690
- Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:16 am
- Location: Marton, New Zealand
- Stills: Amphora PDA-1
Re: Frankenstein still.
Hi, Pack...the dome is the Still Spirits one....made for the T5. I've thought about a copper lampshade or bowl.. and have looked hard for one...their not cheap
that's if you find one the correct size...then you have the job of making it work.
This dome I have, came along at the price to fit my wallet so I took it off the guys hands.
that's if you find one the correct size...then you have the job of making it work.This dome I have, came along at the price to fit my wallet so I took it off the guys hands.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
-

Icefever - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 2407
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
- Location: Kingdom of Mercia
-

packapoo - Master Distiller

- Posts: 690
- Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:16 am
- Location: Marton, New Zealand
- Stills: Amphora PDA-1
Re: Frankenstein still.
Ok, if the alcohol witch doesn't have me in her powers and I understand correctly....
Ice has a new short columnn + thumper?
And may have a new Frankenstill part built?.
Am I very far from the loop?
It has been a day of brain frazzle.
##Help
Robert.
Ice has a new short columnn + thumper?
And may have a new Frankenstill part built?.
Am I very far from the loop?
It has been a day of brain frazzle.
##Help
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
20 posts
• Page 2 of 2 • 1, 2
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests